Steel City Pops

Friday night, I tried the most delicious Popsicle I've tasted so far in Dallas. I heard about this place from Dallas Foodie. She and Yelp are very helpful sources on what to try in Dallas. Anyway, back to the pops! I decided on a pumpkin pop way ahead of time. When I saw the list of flavors again; sweet potato pecan stood out. The pop is very creamy and full of flavor. They didn't hold back on the spices at all! The nutmeg, cinnamon, pecans, and creamy-ness..... Oh Lord, I want one now!

They have a lot of flavors and you can request a flavor you like too! That is freaking awesome to let your customers pick something out!!!
My friend bought the coffee pop and it taste like robust iced coffee. Bottom line, this place it a MUST TRY!
Coffee Pop

Sweet Potato Pecan

The Fruity Pops



Flavors I would like to see on the menu:
Strawberry Cheesecake
Lemon Pie
Key Lime Pie
& Mango-Lime

Comments

Popular Posts