Morning Coffee

This is going to be a quick post. Ok, I love coffee in the morning and I can't always (never) afford to get Starbucks or I'm running late to work so I go to 7-11. So I settle for the strong bitter coffee we have here at work. To make my coffee great this is what I do.
Things you need:
Caramel and Chocolate Syrup
Can of whipped cream
Sugar 
Your favorite creamer
 I fill my cup up 60% of coffee and add a little water for the rest. I added sugar, powder milk, and caramel. I got another cup and pour it back and forth till the sugar and caramel are mixed well. I add a few ice cubes and  I add whipped cream and drizzle caramel and chocolate syrup on top....yum! Than I have a Great cup of coffee! Next time I'll try and make a frapp! I didn't take a picture I drank it so fast. So I found one online. Instead of being in a glass it was in a paper cup and had chocolate syrup on it.

Comments

Yum... Fedex me one, thanks in advance!
We will have one this weekend.

Popular Posts