Eat Me Glazed Donuts *Update*

I have been eyeing this place everyday for the past week on my way to work. On yesterday I told my co-workers about the donut shop. They were like"Are you going to go?" I'm thinking I hate waking up earlier than I have to. I like to sleep to the last possible minute. Which means I'm always running late. It's not a good look, but I get to work on time! 
 
I thought really hard about stopping at Glazed. Once I pulled up Yelp, and looked at the reviews and donut pictures. I fell in love with their creativity. They post the flavors of the following day on Facebook Glazed Donut Works. They stay open very late. Which I love!!!

Here are the names of the donuts I had 1. Vegan Raspberry 2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese 3. Chocolate Macadamia Nut 4. Pineapple Fritter. 1 & 2 where my FAVS! I didn't think a vegan donut could taste so good! The pumpkin was full of spices... Oh Lord it was good! The coconut I was good (I'm not too fond of coconut but still wanted to try) and the fritter was okay. One of my co-workers said her favorite was the coconut and the other the vegan. So to each is own....

Look at the flavors!!! 


DONUT GRILLED CHEESE w/BACON
MAPLE BACON LONG JOHN
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE
S'MORES
SAIGON CINNAMON SUGAR
PUMPKIN OLD FASHIONED

PEANUT BUTTER OLD FASHIONED
COCONUT ALMOND (vegan)...
RASPBERRY (vegan)
little BANANA PUDDING
PEACH SCHNAPPS FRITTER
mini BLUEBERRY MASCARPONE
DONUT FRENCH TOAST
DONUT ICE CREAM SANDWICH
 
 
 For my first visit and taste of the donuts *drum roll please* I give them a
Isn't the box just SO cute!

I didn't try this one... It looked interesting.

I had to go back!!! 10/29/14




My TOP Favorites are BOTH Vegan Donuts!

 Raspberry Vegan

Biscoff Cookie Butter Vegan
Cold Brew Chocolate Coffee Cake I didn't like this one too much and wont get it again. Just trying something new.


Saigon Cinnamon was better than the coffee but I wouldn't get this one again either. Like I said earlier, this place is super creative and I should have gone simple this time!!! My fault! I like 2 1/2 out of 4. Not bad.


I went again 11/14/14
 Mini Apple Caramel Streusel ↓
 Mini Creme Brulee ↓
 Regular Glazed ↑







 VANILLA BOURBON GLAZED ↑ *taken from GDW FB page*

 Old Fashioned Buttermilk & Coconut Vegan

Comments

Popular Posts