Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookie Mix in a Jar



Over the weekend, I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jars. But as you know me... I had to modify the recipe a little. I was feeling green like my secret ingredient!
 You will need to buy Quart size jars. I got 12 jars from Wal-Mart for $10.63.
Recipe:

Ingredients

  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • pistachio jello mix (secret ingredients)
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar

Instructions

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Place flour mixture in 1-quart jar. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer. Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.

RECIPE TO ATTACH:
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Beat 1 1/2 sticks softened butter, 1 large egg,  and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until blended. Add cookie mix and 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional). Mix well with a blender. Put the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes.
 
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 2 dozen cookies depending on how big you make the cookies.
 
* I didn't use the white chocolate, macadamia nuts, hershey's pudding mix, or baking powder*


 I used a paper towel to because I didn't have my fabric with me. You get how it is supposed to look. ☺

 I tested the cookie recipe since this was my first time make it. I didn't get a picture of the cookies cause we ate them quickly. ☻
ENJOY MY RECIPE!!

Comments

Popular Posts