Chicken Bean Veggie Quesadilla

I made some very tasty chicken quesadilla over the weekend. I was thinking about making it vegetarian. Then thought, nahhh I want some meat. Here is the recipe to a meal I pretty much made up. I went to the store and got things I wanted to eat. I didn't measure anything at all, lol. Here's the recipe! You will surely enjoy it and make sure you taste as you go.  
 
 
Ingredients
1 pk organic chicken breast
1 bag of tortillas
1 onion
1 bag of cheese
1 8oz sour cream *optional*
1 can of refried beans
1 jar of On the Border salsa
Your favorite Flavor God seasoning
1 pk of fajita seasoning
Your favorite vegetables
Olive Oil
I used zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, and fennel.
Throw olive oil in you pan on medium heat. Then toss in your sliced onions. Let them cook for 5 minutes.
Then add the other veggies with a 1 tablespoon of the fajita seasoning and your favorite Flavor God seasoning. I forgot which one I used to make this dish. Anyway, the smell of these babies cooking on the fire... ♫it's heaven... I was in heaven♫
Add your cubed chicken. I seasoned the chicken with Flavor God seasoning too!
While your chicken is still cooking. Put your beans on.


Flip you tortilla on the fire.
Keep your fire low and layer your quesadilla. Add your beans first! It is easier than trying to spread it over some cheese.
Don't mind the blackened bananas. They were for a fruit smoothie.☺Fold you tortilla over, put it on a plate and cut.
 


Look at this GoodNESS!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts