Banana Apple Bread

Hello beautiful people! Over the weekend, I planned to start my YouTube video channel and have my 8 year old niece host the show. The video was horrible and I need to go ahead and save for a Nikon or Canon camera. I need my videos nice! Now we will definitely be ourselves! Check out my video about Taiwan! Back to the recipe. I’m always searching the web for new recipes with anything I have at home. Or for anything I’m interested in making. I found this recipe for banana apple bread and it is amazing. I changed it a little to fit my liking.

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar  
1/2 cup sugar
2 extra large eggs
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 apples, cored and chopped
1 large banana or 2 small ones, mashed
Chopped walnuts/pecan
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
Cream butter and sugars, and beat in eggs. Stir in sour cream, banana and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon. Gradually add to butter mixture. Gently stir in apples and nuts. Spoon into greased bread pan and bake 1 hour.


Here is a blooper picture and our results! We put homemade butter on our slices and it was YUM!






Lizeeand NONO

Comments

Popular Posts