Eubanks & CO. Candle Review

 
For those that love candles or love to have your home wonderfully scented, I’m reviewing a company I stumbled upon through Instagram last year. The Eubanks and Company (@eubanksandcompany). The reviews on their Instagram page enticed me and I wanted to see for myself if their candles were as great as the reviews.  I am a sucker for a good candle so I decided to purchase three candles when they were running a Black Friday sale. I ordered the Berry Crumble, Vanilla Rum, and Banana Nut Muffin. I gifted two of the candles (Vanilla Rum and Berry Crumble) and kept the Banana Nut one for myself. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.  The candles are very fragrant, they have a wooden wick, and is vegetable based. I lit my candle in the back room of my home and could smell it before entering the front door! Now that’s amazing! I asked my sister and co-worker how they felt about their candles that I gifted them and they equally loved the candles. So for those of you that love a good candle, I would definitely recommend purchasing form @eubanksandcompany, I would definitely order again!
 























  
 



Comments

Popular Posts