Internship!!!!

Home FedoraI will be working at the beautiful Italian restaurant in Dallas. I had the interview with the Head Chef  Jordan and I met his Sous Chef Javier. It was all very exciting!! I will be making tasty pastries, delicious desserts, excellent tasting pizzas, and salad! Here is a look at some of the desserts-

Crème Brûlée (8)
Grand Marnier Rich Custard, Caramelized Sugar, & Fresh Berries.
Tiramisu (7)
Hazelnut Whipped Mascarpone, Kahlua Espresso Soaked Lady Fingers with a
Rich Chocolate Sauce.
Banana Guarnita (7)
Chocolate Hazelnut & Vanilla Gelato with a Caramelized Banana, topped
with Chocolate, Strawberry, Caramel Sauces, Whipped Cream, & a Chocolate
Chip Cookie.
Café e Frittella (7)
Dusted Chocolate Powdered Italian Donuts with Warm Ganache Chocolate


After an exciting jouney at the Italian restaurant... I would like to introduce the men of the kitchen! They are all wonderful and talented! I thank the Owner Xandria and the Sous Chef Javier for inviting me into there 2nd home.

 Sous Chef Javier and Myself
 Jose in on dish duty
 The guys hard at work
 Olro
 Ricardo on the line
 Emilio making my last dish for Fedoras' :(

Comments

Popular Posts