Peaches with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Filling



I made this delicious treat after I made dinner. I'll add those pictures later. Now I wanted something sweet but  no bread or crust with extra carbs and fat. I had peaches in the refrigerator so I thought of something I could do with peaches. I couldn't find a recipe so I freelanced it. I set the oven to 400F. I cut 4 peaches in halve and poked them with a fork. Got a sheet pan covered it in foil and I buttered the foil :D. I put butter in and around the peaches. I added lots of brown sugar, a little nutmeg, and cinnamon. I placed them upside down on the foil. Put in the oven and cooked it till it was soft. While that was cooking I got my cream cheese, vanilla extract, and a tiny bit of cinnamon and mixed well. So once the peaches where done. (The smell was heaven!)  I places them on a nice white plate and I used the syrup let over from the peaches cooking as a garnish. This is very good! Try it and let me know what you think.






Comments

JamieDedes said…
Wow! Krystal, this looks so good. I'll have to play around w/a vegan version. I'm drooling! ;-)
It is delish! I hope you find a good alternative.

Popular Posts