Weina and Krystal Take Dallas

I'm very late on this post! I took my Chinese language partner to get a REAL burger. Somehow or another she managed to eat a burger from Kroger's. She complained that is was so nasty and she didn’t want to try another burger. I asked her "Who buys a burger from Kroger's!?! That's why is didn't taste good! I didn't even know Kroger sold burgers! I will take you to a burger joint." She says “will these burgers be like McDonald's?” I told her "Oh my goodness, No! This burger will blow your mind!
 

We went to Hopdoddy Burger Bar in Dallas. This is one of my favorite places to get a big juicy burger! I had the Classic with mushrooms, caramelized onions, and cheddar cheese. She has a regular burger. I cut her a wedge of my burger so she could taste the goodness of a custom built burger. While we were eating I asked, "好吃?" Which pretty much means, "Is it good?" or "Do you like it?" She says, "非常非常好吃?" Which means, "I like it very much!" We ate our burgers and delicious fries like two hungry dogs. After burgers we went shopping. She had never gone into Forever 21 or H&M, and had gelato from Paciugo.
This outing was a huge success! More to come on the Adventures of Weina and Krystal Take Dallas!











Comments

Popular Posts