Baked Spaghetti & French Apple Tart

Hello Foodies!!

I had friends visiting from California this week. They sent me an email requesting that I cook. I was so happy they asked me! I asked what they wanted to eat and spaghetti made the list. Just so happens, I posted a bake spaghetti with meatballs recipe on my Facebook page, the week prior to their visit.

Menu:
Baked Spaghetti
Salad- Tomatoes, Romaine lettuce, green onions, red bell pepper, salad onions, and bacon bits
Garlic bread
Dessert
French apple Tart with Coffee

This was my first attempt at making this dish. I was a tiny bit nervous that is wouldn't turn out right. But guess what? It did!!! Both came out beautifully and tasted even better. Man, I love food!!






I got the idea for making this simple and easy dessert from Bruno Albouze cooking/baking channel! I love his channel!
I didn't have a mandolin. I did everything by hand except make the crust. I wish I had a piece now! This was so delicious!!


 











Comments

Popular Posts